The electrical engineer will collaborate with a variety of colleagues across project teams from engineering and product development to implementation and manufacturing. This candidate is a self-motivated problem solver who finds pragmatic solutions to highly technical challenges.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelors degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using Electronic Systems, Project Management, and Database Design software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.