Pursuant to Title 19, Subsection 245 (a) of the Virgin Islands Code, the Government Hospitals and Health Facilities Corporation, hereinafter referred to as GHHFC, The Territorial Hospital Redevelopment Team (THRT) on behalf of the Governor Juan F. Luis Hospital & Medical Center is requesting proposals from qualified and licensed firms for the REGULATORY CONSULTING SERVICES.
Proposals will be received by The Territorial Hospital Redevelopment Team Division of Procurement (address):
- Electronic Submission: ebids.proposalsTHRT@thrtvi.org
- Proposals will be accepted by way of electronic submission no later than 2:00 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time: MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2022.
- Please contact Mrs. Rochelle Lewis, Director of Property and Procurement for information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Gov. Juan F. Luis Hospital & Medical Center (“JFL”) is seeking proposals from qualified firms for the provision of regulatory consulting services for the construction and transition of the soon to be completed, JFL North (THS) facility located at 4007 Estate Diamond Ruby, Christiansted, St. Croix 00820. The selected firm must have at least three (3) years of knowledge and experience in conducting process reviews to include Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)/Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (TJC) surveys on clinical and non-clinical hospital services. The selected vendor will work directly under the direction of the Executive Director of the Territorial Hospital Redevelopment Team (THRT).
- Bid Solicitation Package: RFP-006-THRT-C-022 (P) Regulatory Consulting Services Complete Package
- Mandatory Support Documents:MANDATORY LIST OF REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO CONTRACT WITH GOVERNMENT OF THE VIRGIN ISLANDS