Pursuant to Title 19, Subsection 245 (a) of the Virgin Islands Code, the Government Hospitals and Health Facilities Corporation, hereinafter referred to as GHHFC, The Territorial Hospital Redevelopment Team (THRT) on behalf of the Governor Juan F. Luis Hospital & Medical Center is requesting proposals from qualified and licensed contractors for the PROPANE TANKS RELOCATION
Proposals will be received by The Territorial Hospital Redevelopment Team Division of Procurement (address):
- Electronic Submission: ebids.proposalsTHRT@thrtvi.org
- MANDATORY PRE-BID CONFERENCE will take place on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9, 2022. A site visit will take place immediately following the meeting.
- Proposals will be accepted by way of electronic submission no later than 2:00 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time: MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2022.
- Please contact Mrs. Rochelle Lewis, Director of Property and Procurement for information at email@example.com.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Territorial Hospital Redevelopment Team is seeking bids for IFB-001-THRT-C-022 (C) from qualified and Licensed contractors for the relocation of the Propane Tanks to support the soon-to-be-completed JFL North facility located at 4007 Estate Diamond Ruby, Christiansted, St. Croix 00820. The plans and specifications can be further reviewed in Attachments III and IV.
- Bid Solicitation Package: IFB-001-THRT-C-022 (C)- Propane Tanks Relocation Final Package
- Attachments: Please contact Rochelle Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org for an email copy
- Mandatory Support Documents:MANDATORY LIST OF REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO CONTRACT WITH GOVERNMENT OF THE VIRGIN ISLANDS