Pursuant to Title 19, Subsection 245 (a) of the Virgin Islands Code, the Government Hospitals and Health Facilities Corporation, hereinafter referred to as GHHFC, The Territorial Hospital Redevelopment Team (THRT) on behalf of the Governor Juan F. Luis Hospital & Medical Center is requesting proposals from a qualified and licensed firm for TWO AIR-COOL CHILLER UNITS WITH A BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR THE VIRGIN ISLANDS CARDIAC CENTER OF ST. CROIX, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
The Governor Juan F. Luis Hospital (“JFLH”) is seeking qualified proposers to execute the design and construction for the replacement of the air cool chiller units and building management system serving the Virgin Islands Cardiac Center located on St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands as the existing units are inoperable.
- Last Day for Written Clarification will be Wednesday, July 6, 2022, at 11:00 AM AST
- Responses – Addenda or Modifications to Solicitation will be Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- Proposals will be accepted at the Hospital, no later than July 26, 2022, at 2:00 PM AST
- Bid Solicitation Package: RFP 2022-114
- Amendment I: Bid Admendment I 2022-114 06.07.22
- Mandatory Support Documents: MANDATORY LIST OF REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO CONTRACT WITH GOVERNMENT OF THE VIRGIN ISLANDS