Pursuant to Title 19, Subsection 245 (a) of the Virgin Islands Code, the Government Hospitals and Health Facilities Corporation, hereinafter referred to as GHHFC, The Territorial Hospital Redevelopment Team (THRT) on behalf of the Governor Juan F. Luis Hospital & Medical Center & Schneider Regional Medical Center is requesting proposals from a qualified and licensed firm for CONSULTING SERVICES FOR MEDITECH EXPANSE.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
The Governor Juan F. Luis Hospital (“GJFLH”) and Schneider Regional Medical Center (SRMC) are seeking qualified proposers to provide services for the MEDITECH Expanse Implementation. The performance of these services will enable both hospitals to fulfill their requirements of providing the highest level of uninterrupted patient care within the Territory. Both hospitals are regulated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). In concurrence, the performance of these services will allow the hospitals to fulfill their agreement with the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
- The Last Day for Written Clarification will be Friday, June 17, 2022
- Responses – Addenda or Modifications to Solicitation will be Monday, June 20, 2022
- Proposals will be accepted at the Hospital, no later than Tuesday, June 21, 2022, at 5:00 PM AST
- Bid Solicitation Package:VIGHHFC Meditech Expanse RFP Final
- Amendment I: ADDENDUM I Meditech Expanse RFP 6-3-2022
- Mandatory Support Documents: MANDATORY LIST OF REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO CONTRACT WITH GOVERNMENT OF THE VIRGIN ISLANDS