Pursuant to Title 19, Subsection 245 (a) of the Virgin Islands Code, the Government Hospitals and Health Facilities Corporation, hereinafter referred to as GHHFC, The Territorial Hospital Redevelopment Team (THRT) on behalf of the Governor Juan F. Luis Hospital & Medical Center is requesting proposals from qualified respondents for REGULATORY CONSULTING SERVICES.
Proposals will be received by The Territorial Hospital Redevelopment Team Division of Procurement (address):
- Electronic Submission: ebids.proposalsTHRT@thrtvi.org
- Proposals will be accepted by way of electronic submission by noon on FRIDAY, JULY 22, 2022.
- Please contact Ms. Dynell R. Williams, Territorial Procurement Manager for information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Governor Juan F. Luis Hospital & Medical Center (“JFLH”) is seeking proposals from qualified firms for the provision of regulatory consulting services for the construction and transition of the soon to be completed, JFL North (THS) facility located at 4007 Estate Diamond Ruby, Christiansted, St. Croix 00820. The temporary structure will serve as the only hospital facility on the island of St. Croix for the duration of the demolition of the existing structure and the reconstruction of a new hospital on the JFLH Campus. The selected firm must have at least three (3) years of knowledge and experience in conducting process reviews including Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)/ Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (TJC) surveys on clinical and non-clinical hospital services. The selected vendor will work directly under the direction of the Executive Director and CMS Project &Transition Lead of the Territorial Hospital Redevelopment Team (THRT).
The hospital regulatory compliance overview required for the temporary facility is time sensitive and is to proceed prior to the completion and occupancy of JFL North scheduled for Fall 2022. The main focus is to provide regulatory compliance guidance with the requirements set forth by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Facility Guidelines Institute (FGI), and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (TJC), and all agencies having jurisdiction.
- Bid Solicitation Package: RFP-010-THRT-C-022 (P) Regulatory Consulting Services Proposal Package
- Amendment I:Amendment One- Regulatory Consulting Services
- Amendment II:Amendment Two- Regulatory Consulting Services
- Mandatory Support Documents: MANDATORY LIST OF REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO CONTRACT WITH GOVERNMENT OF THE VIRGIN ISLANDS